If, like thousands of women, your cycle is causing you to feel miserable, worried or unwell, it’s important to provide your GP with as much information as possible so that you can receive the right support and get back to being the superhero that you are.
If you are experiencing these symptoms, get yourself down to the docs:
- Irregular bleeding, including spotting between periods, or after menopause
- Irregular vaginal discharge
- Post coital bleeding
- Breast changes
- Weight gain, Increased hair growth, irregular periods
- Vaginal dryness, itching or irritation
- Menopausal symptoms - hot flushes, mood impairment, recurrent urinary tract infections/ dryness or irritation, loss of libido, trouble sleeping, fatigue/ headaches/ body aches
- Amenorrhea - when your period stops or doesn't start at all.